POST & COMPANY REAL ESTATE - Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, Foreclosure, Landlord, Mortgage Calculator, Short-Sales, Listing, Home Search, Residential Real Estate, Buying, Selling & Marketing
Focus on Client Service more than just Sales, and they have grown slowly and Deliberately - Have offices in the Berry Hill Neighborhood of Nashville and in the Grassland area of Franklin
- All brick condo in the heart of sought-after Green Hills; $1595/mo vacant or $1995/mo fully furnished
- all new paint & lighting throughout, all new hardwoods throughout, stainless steel appliances, crown molding, fireplace, and new covered deck on back of condo
- Open floor plan with an entry foyer, living room, eat-in area, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, and 2 full bathrooms
- Minutes to 440 as well as Belmont, Vanderbilt, Lipscomb, and all of Green Hills
- 1100 square feet and the perfect roommate floorplan with zoned bedrooms & bathrooms
- Just around the corner from Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, The Mall At Green Hills, Shake Shack, and all the new development on Hillsboro Road
- Available NOVEMBER 7 - $1,595 a month & $1,500 refundable security deposit. No pets or smoking, please.
- Will verify prospective tenant's previous rental history, current employment, and credit.
- Washer, dryer, lawncare, and trash pick up all included
- Please call/text Mike to schedule a showing or with any questions. 615.414.3270
Post & Co has partnered with the TN Department of Transportation again and adopted its third stretch of highway to maintain and help keep clean. In addition to 2 miles on Mack Hatcher by Cool Springs and 2 miles on Franklin Road by F.R.A, we now have a route directly in front of Franklin High School and running north towards the Grassland area. We will be doing another pickup sometime later this fall so watch here for more details later.
Nashville leaps ahead of Seattle, Los Angeles — now a top-five real estate market
Nashville's real-estate market bounded ahead of Seattle, Los Angeles, and other major markets as the nation's fifth-surest investment bet for 2019, according to one of the industry's most comprehensive and influential reports.
The study, released Wednesday, promoted Music City from 9th to 5th place among U.S. cities for its hot overall real-estate prospects.
Six other southern cities – most in the southeastern U.S. – also topped the list developed by researchers from PricewaterhouseCoopers and Urban Land Institute in the "Emerging Trends in Real Estate" study.
"It's really a story about affordability, employment growth, population growth and employment stability," said Mitch Roschelle, a PwC partner. "One thing that's really important now is no state income taxes. That's becoming a bigger and bigger factor when people start making choices about where they want to live."
Knoxville and Memphis were also singled out in the 100-page study as attractive markets for investors due to their high quality-of-life advantages and low housing costs.
But Nashville has placed in the nation's top-10 real-estate markets for four consecutive years, suggesting a lucrative market for years to come.
"Nashville isn't a one-hit wonder. It's been in the top ten for some time now," Roschelle said. "So goes Austin and Dallas. It's this resilience of investors' views of those cities that contributes to their success."
The top 10 U.S. real estate markets in 2019:
- Dallas/Fort Worth
- Brooklyn, New York
- Tampa/St. Petersburg
Totally renovated cottage in Inglewood with additional detached private studio space! $299K and contact Ben Lapp for more info!
"Lying on the floor to take a photograph of an empty room may seem like an odd approach, but witness the effect - The transformation of an otherwise pleasant setting into a still from a child’s nightmare. A fine effort, indeed."
6BR, 6BA with 4100 sq ft in Wisconsin for only $295K. "THIS BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED ITALIANATE VICTORIAN WAS A SUCCESSFUL B&B. IT BEGINS WITH GRACIOUS FOYER AND A WINDING STAIRCASE THAT LEADS TO THE UPPER BEDROOMS AND TOWER. IN ADDITION THIS HOME PRESENTS AN EXPANSIVE LIVING ROOM WITH CATHEDRAL CEILINGS, A FORMAL DINING ROOM, A HUGE GOURMET KITCHEN AND A SUN DRENCHED FOUR SEASON PORCH WITH GAS STOVE FOR WINTER WARMTH. THE BASEMENT IS PARTIALLY FINISHED WITH EGRESS WINDOWS AND INCLUDES A FULL BATHROOM."
Nashville's female beer brewers raise the bar
Nashville chef Deb Paquette, who has been working in the city for over 30 years, offers her expert advice on where to eat, drink and let loose. For more Chef City Guides click here.