A visionary home designed by modernist architect, Mark Mills, as "an unusually fine example of Organic Architecture." Inspired by shells found within view at nearby Fanshell Beach, the home's shape resembles a scallop shell, with five individual rooms making up the arches that each frame a different angle of the same magnificent coastal view. Inside, the home's stunning vaulted ceilings are composed of meticulous layers of concrete and wood beams, completing a captivating pattern. The property includes 2,200 SqFt of enchanting living space with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an open kitchen and living space, bonus room/office, separate 2-car garage, and an almond-shaped pool in the center, all nestled into 1.16 acres of natural dunescape environment. Truly one of a kind and available now for the first time since built in 1972, this Pebble Beach icon represents a rare opportunity for world-class location, timeless architecture, and some of the best views on Earth.
For More Information: Tim Allen, Tim Allen Properties 831-214-1990
Cedar Rapids Iowa - another one gets moved & saved! The Buchanan Mansion, a 125-year-old brick house near Tipton that weighs more than 400 tons, started rolling down the road at 8:30 a.m. bound for its new location.
Dm for credit
COMING early next week...3 BEDROOMS WITH NO STEPS IN SOUGHT-AFTER LENOX PLACE in Gallatin
1453 sq ft., 3BR & 2BA
* All on one level in this active adult community.
* Gallatin's beautiful 55+ community - nearly maintenance free living
* End unit - terrific location in complex next to common space
* Floorplan includes living room with vaulted ceiling and fireplace, kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dining area, and three bedrooms with two bathrooms
* Attached 2 car garage and new HVAC in 2020
* Close to the lake, marina, and docks and convenient to shopping, restaurants, medical facilities, and parks
* HOA is $200/month and includes exterior maintenance, mowing and landscaping, roof, trash removal, and common areas (clubhouse, exercise room, outdoor pool, patio, horseshoe pits, bocce ball courts, walking trails)