High-End Renovation On Nearly An Acre In Heart Of Green Hills
4315 ESTES - 4BR, 3BA, 3800 sq ft - $899K
* New master suite (on main level) with vaulted ceiling, gorgeous master bath with custom made double vanities, separate shower & tub, & custom walk-in closet
* Gourmet kitchen with Carrara marble counters new SS appliances
* Hardwood floors refinished in entire home
* High-end finishings (hardware, mirrors, & light fixtures) from Horchow, Restoration hardware and Iron Gate (all purchased separately....nothing is builder-grade)
* In last 5 years, home has new roof, new garage door, entire exterior of home repainted (just last month), new aluminum fencing & gate, new water heater, all new landscaping
* In-law or teen suite potential in lower level
* Stone's throw from Belle Meade but without the taxes
* Private backyard is flat & fenced
* Over $150K spent in last few years on renovations
Please call or text Mike Post with questions or if you would like to take a look - 615.414.3270
Over 200 new townhomes priced under $200K coming soon in 37013
134 town homes priced under $200,000 planned in Antioch
Getahn Ward, USA TODAY NETWORK – TennesseePublished 6:00 a.m. CT Aug. 4, 2017 | Updated 10:38 a.m. CT Aug. 4, 2017Ole South Properties will build town homes behind Publix at Mt. View Marketplace off Murfreesboro Pike, which Barlow Builders is buying.
The development arm of Brentwood-based Barlow Builders LLC has paid $1.2 million for 62 acres off Pin Hook Road in Antioch with plans to create 134 lots for new town homes.
Amber Lane Development LLC also has a contract to buy an adjacent site on which existing zoning allows for 84 more town home lots, said Austin Pennington, CEO of homebuilder Barlow Builders.
Site work got underway Thursday on the 62 acres, with Pennington planning to sell the 134 town home sites to Ole South Properties. He also plans to sell the 84 town home lots to that homebuilder upon buying the other site and completing site development.
The build-out cost of the 218 new town homes is estimated at $50 million. The projects would continue development of the Bradburn Village community, where Jimmy E. Allen, who sold the 62 acres, previously built 88 condos on a third of his overall property.
Ole South is still deciding which housing product to design for the other property whose current zoning allows for 84 units to be built, Lewis said.
The properties Amber Lane bought from Allen are mostly on Bradburn Village Circle in the area behind the Publix at Mt. View Marketplace.
"It's an opportunity to provide quality workforce housing in an area within close proximity or a 20-minute drive to downtown Nashville and near quality services such as the Publix," Pennington said.
Elsewhere, Barlow's Amber Lane Development arm is responsible for development of Southern Springs by Del Webb, a 600-home community in Spring Hill. The development company also developed 100 lots at the Reserve at Port Royal subdivision in Spring Hill.
Murfreesboro resident Allen founded and has been the president of La Vergne-based trucking company Venture Express Inc. and co-owns Center Hill Marina & Yacht Club.
Reach Getahn Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-726-5968 and on Twitter @getahn.